Call for Application Startup on the Beach (Deadline)
Startup on the Beach, enabled by Accenture & ASN Bank, gives you the opportunity to pitch and solve your challenges at the most sustainable forum of the Netherlands: Springtij Forum!
During the Springtij Forum 2016, 8 innovative sustainable Startups get the opportunity to profile themselves and find solutions to their biggest challenge. Springtij offers you the opportunity to exchange ideas with sustainability experts such as Annemarie Rakhorst (Entrepreneur & part of Urgenda), Willem Vermeend (Former Dutch Minister) and Brigitta Kramer (Vitens & Sustainability Manager of the Year 2015).
Who are we looking for?
The competition is open for startups from the Netherlands and Belgium with at least one (co-)founder under 35.
Submissions need to address at least one of the following themes: Cleantech, Nature & Biodiversity, Fairfood & Circular Economy.
Submissions need to:
– have outgrown the conceptual phase;
– include one concrete startup challenges that requires knowledge and expertise of a third party.
Submissions will be assessed on innovativeness, measurable impact & scalability.
Why would I sign up?
– (Free) Springtij participation including; overnight stay, consumptions and boat trip to the island (total value € 1000,-);
– Dialogue with top experts about your challenges;
– Networking with top experts, executives and influencers in the field of sustainability;
– Your startup will receive full attention from 400+ sustainability influencers.
How to apply?
Startups can apply here.
Deadline June 1st , 2016 ( 23.59 CEST)
Submission Deadline: June 1st, 2016
Finalist are announced: July
Startup on the Beach: September 22 – 24, 2016
And there is more…
If you haven’t done so already, you can also apply for the Accenture Innovation Awards: