Call for Applications Startupbootcamp FinTech London (Deadline)
About the FinTech London Accelerator
Startupbootcamp FinTech is the leading accelerator focused on financial innovation. Our intensive 3+1 month program provides startups with an intense structured, mentorship, office space in the heart of London, funding and access to a global network of investors and VCs, for up to 10 selected FinTech startups across the globe.
For three months, the selected startups collaborate with 400+ mentors, partners, and investors to build world class FinTech companies, with the ultimate goal of becoming industry leading players.
What We Offer:
- Access to a proven acceleration program and methodology facilitated by experienced Fintech Entrepreneur
- Extensive mentorship from +400 entrepreneurs, investors, and partners from financial institutions
- Access to global players in the financial services sector
- 3+1 months free office space
- €550K+ in partner services
- €15K in cash per team to help relocate
- Exposure to 200+ Angels & VCs
- Invitation to SBC global alumni network and growth program
In return we ask for 6% equity. All contracts are simple, transparent, and available for all to see.