What's a Go Global Conference?
Through participating in world leading tech conferences, we unite the Belgian Tech ecosystem and create opportunities in access to capital, visibility & press exposure. We offer coaching & mentoring to help you prepare and we bring the Belgian scene together thanks to a series of social activities.
In May 2016, the city of Amsterdam plays host to the 11th annual TNW Conference, a gathering of immense scale that brings together 20,000 of the world’s top technology leaders, venture capitalists, and entrepreneurs. Business development, thought-leading content and endless networking opportunities are tied together by more than 10 stages, 500 exhibitor pavilions and 145 fringe events about the future of technology, innovation, marketing, communication and imagination.
Why TNW Conference?
Do business with 4,000+ small and large tech companies. Supercharge your knowledge with thought-provoking talks and discussions from 130 international speakers. Share the room with 2500 startups, 500 journalists and 200 VC funds. Attend roundtables and master classes, and access innovative product demos, creative workshops and side events.
Boost is The Next Web's early stage startup program at TNW Conference connecting startups with capital, coverage and all resources a company needs to grow.
Attention Boost Program participants!
Last year at The Next Web Europe 2016 #BeTech talent got recognized: Teamleader - a CRM and team management platform - claimed the henQ award and €100,000 investment at the pitching competition held on April 24th. This year it might be you!
This year all the startups participating in the Boost Program will get a chance to pitch. On the Boost Pitch Day (May 25th) during a first pitching round startups will be divided per industry and pitches will take place at different locations where a jury will select the best startup per group. The startups selected will pitch on stage at The Next Web Europe 2016 conference. Don't lose your chance to take home this internationally recognized award!
Startups.be program (for max. 8 startups)
Each Startups.be Go Global program provides a unique mix of thorough preparation, guidance and delegation activities to help you maximize return on investment
For The Next Web, we have lined up for you:
- Full-day coaching & kick off @ Brussels (date to be determined)
- Boost Pitching Day: 25/05/2016
- Full briefing on the conference and program
- How to prepare for maximum RoI
- How to make your pitch stand out
- Meet your delegation leader, who will help you connect to partners, customers and investors
- Shared Startups.Be booth space for your meetings, demos & PR exposure
- Max. 2 conference tickets / startup
- Targeted meetings with investors and press
- Global online recognitions on thenextweb.com, Facebook & Twitter –the startups.be conference page on thenextweb.com that highlights the unique selling points of selected startups
- PR campaign for Belgian and international press
Why joining us?
Last year our delegation had a superb performance! Not only they met with potential investors and customers, but Teamleader won the pitching competition! Check out more about our last year adventure to the biggest startup festival in the planet.
Interested in signing up?
Cost of the full program: 1250 Euro / startup
N.B.: The price does not include travel & stay